What are cookies?
Cookies are data stored in the terminal equipment of an Internet user and used by the Site to send information to the Internet user’s browser, allowing this browser to send information back to the original Site (e.g., a session identifier, choice of language or date).
Cookies enable the storage of status information when a browser accesses the different pages of a website or when the browser subsequently returns to that website.
Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify the information contained therein.
What are the different types of cookies that can be used by the Site?
LinkCy does not collect cookies at the moment.
How to accept or decline cookies?
When you browse the Site, the placing and reading of cookies makes it possible to analyze your browsing and to measure the website’s audience.
The refusal of cookies is likely to modify the conditions of access to the LINKCY site as well as its use.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different.
You can configure your preferences, depending on your browser, by clicking on the links listed.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Apple Safari : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
- For Google Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Mozilla Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer et désactiver les cookies
- For Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html